- We are unable to accommodate students in diapers.
- Parents and guardians are NOT permitted to attend classes with their child without express, written permission of the Education Coordinator.
- We must be notified of any physical or learning disabilities at registration to ensure that appropriate support in the classroom is provided. In some cases, a parent or guardian may be asked to chaperone their child in class.
- The SAC reserves the right to change a class's location.
- Although every effort is made to send students home with all of their belongings, Southampton Arts Centre is not responsible for any loss or damage.
- Your child will follow all reasonable instructions from the staff of SAC while participating in the program.
- SAC reserves the right to cancel a child’s participation in a camp session if their behavior is deemed unmanageable or dangerous to themselves or others, in which case they will be sent home immediately.
- Students must be sent with snacks and appropriate clothing for indoor and outdoor play. Please note that some materials may mark clothing and it is best to dress for mess. Full days students must bring a lunch.
- You release the Southampton Arts Centre, its staff and volunteers from all manner of actions, claims and demands of any nature which result from any loss, injury or expense sustained, arising out of or in any way connected with participation in any program or attendance at a location operated by the Southampton Arts Centre.
- In the event your child is injured, ill or in need of medical attention and you are unable to be contacted, you authorize Southampton Arts Centre staff to seek medical attention on your behalf.
- ACKNOWLEDGMENT AND ASSUMPTION OF RISKS - Informed Consent of Activities. The Parent/Guardian acknowledges that their child will have the opportunity to engage in activities that have known and unknown dangers and risks associated with participation, including but not limited to, the risk of minor injuries such as cuts, bruises, and scrapes, insect bites, insect stings, weather associated injuries, and more, as well as the risk of serious injury or death. The Parent/Guardian acknowledges and agrees that he or she understands the aforesaid dangers and risks associated with the program and notwithstanding such dangers and risks agrees to provide his or her permission for the Student to participate in the program.
I authorize the Southampton Arts Centre to use any photographs or videos taken of my child while participating in SAC programs for use in promotional materials.